We are currently in Tier 1 – Medium Risk (LA6 2HA)
(Updated 26th October 2020)
This means you can still stay with us if you live in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 area. I am afraid we cannot accept a booking from you if you live in a Tier 3 area.
We are ready to welcome you safely
What is NEW?
You can check in remotely or socially distanced, the difference is we will not be able to do our usual meet and greet but we are still here and look forward to meeting you.
We have done the following to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay;
- Completed online training – COVID-19 Holiday let cleaning course.
- We are following all PASC (Professional Association of Self-Caterers) recommendations.
- ‘We’re good to go’ – Visit England.
- AA COVID-19 confident.
- We are swapping some items over at changeover, including; games basket, crockery, cutlery and glasses.
- Other items are misted at changeover with disinfectant.
We are protected by ‘Master Cancel’ which removes the stress and worry from booking your holiday.
- You can cancel from 60 days and up to and including 2 days before the check in date.
- Master Cancel’s flexible terms & conditions allow you to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for unforeseen circumstances, we will refund you in full.
We are only taking bookings for 7 nights currently to help reduce the number of people visiting the property and keep everyone safe.
We would really appreciate your help with the following please;
- Check in from 6pm to allow plenty time to complete the 2-part clean and ensure your safety.
- Strip bedding, including all protectors, to reduce the risk to the cleaning team.
- Place all bedding, bathrobes, slippers and towels into the laundry bags provided (they will be in the en-suite bathrooms – please feel free to take the slippers home with you, they are comfy, hard wearing and washable).
- Empty all bins and recycling to the outside bins. If you are showing signs of COVID-19 please double bag all personal waste such as tissues etc. and leave inside the property for us to remove to a safe place for 72 hours.
- Vacate the property by 9am to allow a timely start the 2-part cleaning process ready for the next guests
- Leave all accessible windows open as you leave to allow fresh air to circulate. Please do not attempt to open any window that you cannot reach from the floor, the cleaning team will open these before they start cleaning.
- Place all books and maps that you have used in the last 72 hours of your stay on the ledge in front of the bookcase.