(Updated 27th January 2022).
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
You can check in remotely or socially distanced, either way we look forward to meeting you when you arrive or during your stay.
We have done the following to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay;
- Completed online training – COVID-19 Holiday let cleaning course.
- We are following all PASC (Professional Association of Self-Caterers) recommendations.
- ‘We’re good to go’ – Visit England.
- AA COVID-19 confident.
- We are swapping some items over at changeover.
- Other items are misted at changeover with disinfectant.
Please see Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations.
We would really appreciate your help with the following please;
- Check in from 6pm to allow plenty time to complete the 2-part clean and ensure your safety.
- Strip bedding, including all protectors, to reduce the risk to the cleaning team.
- Place all bedding, bathrobes, slippers and towels into the laundry bags provided (they will be in the en-suite bathrooms – please feel free to take the slippers home with you, they are comfy, hard wearing and washable).
- Empty all bins and recycling to the outside bins. If you are showing signs of COVID-19 please double bag all personal waste such as tissues etc. and leave inside the property for us to remove to a safe place for 72 hours.
- Vacate the property by 9am to allow a timely start the 2-part cleaning process ready for the next guests
- Leave all accessible windows open as you leave to allow fresh air to circulate. Please do not attempt to open any window that you cannot reach from the floor, the cleaning team will open these before they start cleaning.
- Place all books and maps that you have used in the last 72 hours of your stay on the ledge in front of the bookcase.