We are ready to welcome you safely.
What is NEW?
You can check in remotely or socially distanced, the difference is we will not be able to do our usual meet and greet but we are still here and look forward to meeting you.
We have done the following to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay;
- Completed online training – COVID-19 Holiday let cleaning course.
- We are following all PASC (Professional Association of Self-Caterers) recommendations.
- ‘We’re good to go’ – Visit England.
- AA COVID-19 confident.
- We have reduced the kitchen items to allow time to clean every item and each cupboard before replacing everything – you should still find everything you could possibly need to cook an amazing meal but if you do find something missing please let us know as soon as possible.
- We will swap the games basket over at changeover.
- Blankets will be swapped at changeover.
- Bed runners have been removed for the time being.
- Cushions on the sofas and beds will be swapped at changeover.
We are now protected by ‘Master Cancel’ which removes the stress and worry from booking your next holiday.
(This is for all booking made after 26th June for arrival after 1st August 2020)
- You can cancel up to and including 2 days before the check in date.
- Master Cancel’s flexible terms & conditions allow you to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for unforeseen circumstances, we will refund you in full.
We are only taking bookings for 7 nights currently to help reduce the number of people visiting the property and keep everyone safe. When we are confident that we can change this we will re-open bookings for shorter stays (minimum 3 nights)
We would really appreciate your help with the following please;
- Check in from 6pm to give us plenty time to complete our 2-part clean
- Strip your own bedding, including all protectors, to reduce the risk to the cleaning team.
- Place all bedding, bathrobes, slippers and towels into the laundry bags provided (they will be in the en-suite bathrooms – please feel free to take the slippers home with you, they are comfy, hard wearing and washable).
- Empty all bins and recycling to the outside bins unless you have been showing signs of COVID-19 (in which case we ask you to double bag all personal waste such as tissues etc) and leave it inside the property for us to remove and place in a safe place for 72 hours
- Vacate the property by 9am to allow us to enter swiftly and start the 2-part cleaning process ready for the next guests
- Leave all accessible windows open as you leave to allow fresh air to circulate. Please do not attempt to open any window that you cannot reach from the floor, the cleaning team will open these before they start cleaning.
- Place all books and maps that you have used in the last 72 hours of your stay in the plastic box provided (on the landing).