(Updated 27th January 2022).
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
We have done the following to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay;
- Completed online training – COVID-19 Holiday let cleaning course.
- We are following all PASC (Professional Association of Self-Caterers) recommendations.
- AA COVID-19 confident.
- We continue to complete a 2-part covid clean where changeovers take place in under 72 hours
Please see Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations.
We would really appreciate your help with the following please;
- Check in is now from 4pm unless otherwise specified in your booking confirmation email from us.
- Strip bedding, to help reduce the risk to the cleaning team.
- Place all bedding, bathrobes, slippers and towels into the laundry bags provided (they will be in the en-suite bathrooms – please feel free to take the slippers home with you, they are comfy, hard wearing and washable).
- Empty all bins and recycling to the outside bins which are clearly labelled. If you are showing signs of COVID-19 during your stay please double bag all personal waste such as tissues etc. and place in outside bins.
- Vacate the property by 10am unless otherwise specified in your welcome email.
- Leave all accessible windows open as you leave to allow fresh air to circulate. Please do not attempt to open any window that you cannot reach from the floor, the cleaning team will open these before they start cleaning.